Saturday 18 December 2010

Metropolitan Museum of Art



For many years already I have bought a Metropolitan Museum of Art Page-A-Day Gallery Calendar, which I keep on my desk at work. I have this year started to save those calendar pages which I think could be used on cards and envelopes. This card to PostMuse is a combination of two pages, and I'm happy with the result. 

And this page again looks beautiful on the envelope.
I already have a new calendar bought for next year, so I should have material enough to be used like this. :)  

4 comments:

  1. I love the results, too! I'll explain in more detail when I write back :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm happy you love it, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's Degas's sculpture!
    I received your postcard!^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad to hear my card has arrived!

    ReplyDelete