Saturday 17 July 2010

To Bruno


This is my first letter to Bruno in Brazil.
I was surprised when I saw my letter in his blog http://postalartpress.blogspot.com/2010/07/rainy-mail-day.html, because Finnish Post had stamped the envelope in a very strange way: there were no stamps over the postages, only one stamp in the upper right corner of the envelope. - So the postages could now be reused!


As note paper I used blank paper which I decorated with water color to make different writing areas.

2 comments:

  1. I was surprised to see many old stamps. Thanks for the cool envelope! I love Finland's stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to hear you liked it!
    I have always liked stamps, and I'm happy Finland publishes nice new stamps quite often, and I like to use them. But even more I like to use several different stamps in my envelopes, and that is possible by using the old Finnish mark value stamps. Unfortunately they can be used only to the end of next year.

    ReplyDelete